As you can imagine, the awful weather this week has been of great concern to us regarding the presentation night planned for this Saturday. We have been constantly monitoring the forecasts and have now take the decision to postpone the event until Saturday 14th April. With the cold snap still ongoing and with further snows and transport disruptions expected tomorrow we would rather know that everyone can arrive and travel home as safely as possible.
We are fortunate that we always have a full house and the evening proves to be a vital fund raiser for the club but this is only possible if you can all come along and support it.
We trust this re-arranged date will be convenient for everyone and the planned evening’s entertainment, food and presentations will remain unchanged but on the revised date. Should the new date not be suitable for anyone please let me know and we will happily reimburse you if you have paid already.
Can I ask that anyone that was coming along on Saturday please respond to this email or text me so that I know you have read and understood this message. If you have bought tickets on behalf of extended family or friends can we please leave it to you to pass this message on. I will update the website and facebook page.
We hope you understand this decision has not been taken lightly and has been made with everyone’s safety put first.